With more than 40 years of experience in the Industrial sector from BCT Engineering, el departamento de Ingeniería de Bearcat, Bearcat’s Engineering department, we give an added value to our products by offering customized solutions to increase the productivity and efficiency of our clients.
Bearcat has specialized in recent years in the management of turnkey projects, in an integral way, from the design and manufacture of welding tools to the complete engineering of automatic manufacturing cells, passing through the automation of welding processes of studs. Defining from the begining both the mechanical and electrical part as well as the production capacity.
The added value of having our own engineering, stock material and standardized production allows us to offer an excellent value for money at an European level and deadlines adjusted to the client’s needs.
Manufacturing resources that we put at your disposal
- 2 overhead cranes of 10 tons capacity
- Technical staff specialized in CAD mechanical design and calculation, technical-commercial advice and comprehensive project management.
- 600 m2 of warehouse where to manage the logistics of the projects, which includes a machinery repair area and the pre-assembly of groups and subgroups of tools.
- 700 m2 of open-plan warehouse for assembly and manufacture, welding and measurement of tools, machinery or automated lines.
- 500 m2 of machining workshop with machinery to manufacture everything necessary for automotive tools, with flexibility in response and total dedication and adaptation to the specific needs of ongoing projects.
- 600m2 of offices
- Conventional machines: milling machines, tapping, drills, press saws
- Mig Lincoln welding equipment
- HORIZONTAL CNC Machining Center / Parallel Lathe / CNC Lathe
Automatic Side Welding Line for Railway
Design, assembly and commissioning of a 60 meter long triple automatism for welding austenitic stainless steel sides and all the welding tools and geometry specially designed for the process.
It includes the design, dimensioning and manufacture of special three-axis.
Automatic Roof Welding Line
Design, assembly and start-up of a 28-meter-long automatism for welding austenitic stainless steel ceilings (8000 welding points per element).